Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's Office day! I'm allowed to post non-stop about it!


Damn, look who beat everyone's favorite second-drink slurpin' lady. (by the way, next time you watch "The Dundies," watch the faces of Stanley's wife. Hilarious.)

For all ya'lls reference, using that list, from favorite to "least favorite":

Jim
Michael (#7?! COME ON, PEOPLE.)
Kevin
Andy
Pam
Creed
Dwight
Angela
Toby
Ryan (Season 1, 2, 3)
Oscar
Stanley
Kelly
Phyllis
Karen (#2?! WTF? I like Karen, but there's no way she deserved to beat MICHAEL, for God's sake)
Jan
Darryl (#5?!??!?! You people are ridiculous.)
Meredith
Ryan (Season 4)
Roy

Opinions on "Dinner Party" seem mixed. I'm pretty sure I'll love it, though. Whatever, people seem to really dislike Season 4 for petty bullshit reasons, but I still adore it.