Thursday, April 03, 2008

Harold and Kumar

I really enjoyed Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle. It was deliriously silly and the cameos by Chris Meloni and Neil Patrick Harris pretty much made my life. So I'm not gonna lie and pretend I'm not psyched for the sequel.



It looks deliciously politically incorrect (OMG, the part with George Bush. I'm already giggling), but more importantly, Neil Patrick Harris. AGAIN. YAY!!!!! And maybe even more importantly... did you see who was playing the translator? That's right. The man everyone's comedic God (well, everyone except me, apparently. But with Knocked Up and Walk Hard, at least he's not doing TOTALLY terrible work any more.), Judd Apatow himself says is a national treasure "but the nation does not know it yet," ED MOFOING HELMS.

Get excited, ya'll.