Sunday, April 06, 2008

As this blog threatens to become a purely Office blog...

From OfficeTally, one of the greatest fan websites out there. Hmmm... is that a good wowzers or a bad one? It also makes me think there's a major happening to come in "Dinner Party," since I don't think TV Guide could get away with a huge spoiler if it hadn't already happened on the TV show.

Then, check out Season 4's spoilers on the sidebar. Pam sets Michael up on a date? I think we all know what that means, and what seems to be pretty heavily threatened by the preview to "Dinner Party" and the synopsis to "Parking"... Jan and Michael are breaking up. Goodbye, Melora Hardin. I loved your insanity.

Also, apparently in the second episode back ("Parking") something big happens with Jim and Pam, and in the fourth episode back ("Did I Stutter?"), we learn something huge about Pam that we didn't know before. Um...based on the title of the episode, I'm gonna go with she had a stuttering problem when she was a child and it's what made her so shy. Yeahhh...