Thursday, September 04, 2008

and in a non-political post...

My order of the pictures on last night's America's Next Top Model, from best to worst. I was amazed at how solid they were, overall. Usually there are quite a few bad ones in the first few shots. I mean, remember C8's political shoot? Jaslene and Brittany were the only ones who excelled, Felicia, Samantha, Renee, Cassandra, and Dionne were fine, and the rest sucked. Here, nobody was nearly as good as Jaslene or Brittany's shots, but everyone through #8 was quite good, and even then, below there no one was terrible except the bottom three (Samantha = weird posture, thighs look huge; Clark = unflattering and awkward pose, bad face; Hannah = lame in every way). I'll provide pictures ASAP.

1. Isis
2. Marjorie
3. Annaleigh
4. McKey
5. Brittany
6. Sheena
7. Joslyn
8. Elina
9. ShaRaun
10. Lauren
11. Nikeysha
12. Samantha
13. Clark
14. Hannah

Of course, the real question is... am I ever gonna talk about movies again?