Friday, September 26, 2008

I KNEW I forgot something!

1. Analeigh
In my opinion, this is one of the greatest. pictures. in. America's. Next. Top. Model. history (/cliche. But seriously, I have it at #11.). The pose is soooo sexy and alluring and the eyes are still so strong. Absolutely spectacular.

2. Clark
Someone please tell me WTF is up with Clark? Episode 1 and 3 (voting and swimsuit pictures), her pictures were atrocious and she'd make my personal bottom two (though she got spared for Hannah both times). Episode 2 and 4 (suspended pictures and this shoot), her pictures are stunning. Maybe it's a boring pose but she's got the most intense eyes of any girl. Plus, she just looks utterly evil, which is fantastic.

3. Sheena
Alluring and playing on her exoticness. It's extremely glamorous and edgy. I like that she doesn't have the "evil" look like some of these girls have but that the eye contact is still so strong and direct.

4. McKey
I don't love it from far away, but in the close-up, her eyes are sooo strong.

5. Lauren Brie
I actually may be the only person on the planet that doesn't like that pose so much (I think it's weird and distracting, though I admit I have been trying to get my hands like that since I've seen this picture), but her eyes are probably the strongest of all the girls.

6. Marjorie
Her nose looks weird and I hate her hair. That said, it's a super-fierce pose and I love her eye contact with the latent evil.

7. Elina
She looks like Godzilla getting ready to emerge from the water. That's not exactly a good thing. That said, I didn't hate this as much as the judges did, it's just not as strong as the others.

8. Joslyn
The eyes are okay (though she looks frightened), but... why is Joslyn always touching her ass? SERIOUSLY. Her promo picture. Her voting picture. Her makeover picture. Her bathing suit picture. This picture. And it's getting close in the suspended balloon ladder picture.

9. Isis
I wish this wasn't shot in such extreme close-up, because it looks like she's drowning because she's so sleepy. It's not awful, but she's not bringing much to this picture.

10. Samantha
The eye contact seems hesitant to me and I'm just gonna say it: she needs to find some way to make herself look not plus-sized in a lot of these pictures, since she's so obviously not.