Thursday, August 07, 2008

I'm the Mole.

So now that we've seen this entire season, or at least all the missions, I've got to pipe in on how I would have been a devious saboteur (love that word!) if I was, in fact, picked to be the Mole this season.

For one, I'm very good at Spanish, but all season long I'd pretend I didn't understand anything other than the most basic terms. I wouldn't give fake translations or anything, I'd just pretend I didn't understand.

Episode 1
Over the Falls: I'd miss my bag on purpose, though I'd make sure to make it look like I was going for it. This wouldn't be hard, as I am a wee little thing. If I could somehow find out my bag had fake money in it, I'd genuinely try to catch it.
Robinson Crusoe: I'd hope to be a Scavenger and then, would bring back items I knew to be incorrect, though not blatantly so (IE, I'd bring back the antique camera and the bowler hat, but not the hairdryer). If I were a Timekeeper, I'd wear out early. If I were an Appraiser, uh... I'm sure I'd find some way to do something.

Episode 2
Race to the Summit: I'd volunteer to be on the soccer team and play hard at soccer to throw suspicion off, but not score. Then, I'd make up that there was a "shortcut" after we got the gondola tickets and map and get lost.
When Pigs Fly: I'd lay low and let the others collect pigs for me. Then, I'd insist my team go back early and take one of the sides of the slingshot, but suck at it.

Episode 3
Fruit of the Luge: I'd be blindfolded and start chanting the order of fruits after the finish line, causing me to be disqualified. When asked, I'd claim I didn't know we'd passed the finish line.
Dress Code: Once again, I'd pretend I didn't know Spanish and let the others in my group do the work for me. Hopefully, I'd get to pair up with the group's most suspected person. I'd get overly frustrated at one point, to bring the team's morale down. If we quit, I'd blame the other person.

Episode 4
Midas Rush: I'd carry a minimal number of bricks and, if my team got to the top first, try to argue over the exemption.
Who Said That: I wouldn't sabotage.
Journal Burn: I wouldn't volunteer my journal to be given up, but if anyone reacted like Mark, I'd be like "oh my God, how dramatic. No one's that into the game..."

Episode 5
All for One: I'd go out early and hope the group self-destructs, leading someone else to take the exemption and put suspicion on them.
Travelers: I wouldn't say "exemption" at breakfast, but I'd find some way to get my team lost/stalled so we wouldn't make it to the statue on time.

Episode 6
Grapes of Cache: I'd be a Thinker and make sure to answer at least two questions correctly, but also get two questions wrong.
Swing Out: I wouldn't sabotage.

Episode 7
Go Figure: I'd be unhelpful in answering the questions and run my team in the wrong direction.
Ticket to Ride: I wouldn't sabotage.

Episode 8
How's the View: I'd be a "kid at heart" and perform well at the lower-level money tasks, but whiff it on the soccer balls and plank-crossing, then blame whoever controlled the camera for me.
Cell Out: I'd make sure to solve the doublet after at least one person was done with it and let myself get caught, but wouldn't be in the cell with the exemption just to keep things fair.

Episode 9
Tick Tock Boom: I'd point out the hidden map and the big clock in the middle of the room, then be useless for the rest of the challenge.
Three to Tango: I'd dawdle so another player would win the race, in the hopes they'd take the dossier and throw suspicion on themselves.