Sunday, August 17, 2008

That said...

...here are my favorite shots of those that lasted a while in every "cycle" (I'm just gonna call 'em seasons), based on my extremely unprofessional opinion.

Season 1
Giselle
Kesse
Robin
Elyse
Shannon
Adrianne

Season 2
Jenascia
Xiomara
Catie
Sara
Camille
April
Shandi
Mercedes
Yoanna

Season 3
Kristi
Jennipher
Kelle
Cassie
Toccara
Nicole
Norelle
Ann
Amanda
Yaya
Eva

Season 4
Noelle
Lluvy
Rebecca and Tiffany
Tatiana
Michelle
Christina
Brittany
Keenyah
Kahlen
Naima

Season 5
Diane
Coryn
Kyle
Lisa
Kim
Jayla
Bre
Nik
Nicole

Season 6
Gina
Mollie Sue
Leslie
Brooke
Nnenna
Furonda
Sara
Jade
Joanie
Danielle

Season 7
Megg
AJ
Brooke
Anchal
Jaeda
Michelle
Amanda
Eugena
Melrose
CariDee

Season 8
Felicia
Diana
Sarah
Whitney
Jael
Brittany (or maybe this one)
Dionne
Renee
Natasha
Jaslene

Season 9
Victoria (why the hell was she eliminated so early?)
Janet
Ebony
Sarah
Ambreal
Lisa
Heather
Bianca
Jenah
Chantal
Saleisha

Season 10
Amis
Marvita
Aimee
Claire
Stacy Ann
Lauren
Katarzyna
Dominique
Fatima
Anya (I like Whitney, based on pictures alone, but how the hell did Anya lose?)
Whitney

My Favorites By Cycle
Again, I haven't seen the entirety of any of these cycles, so these girls could be horrible, raging bitches, in which case I'd root hardcore against any of them, but they're good at modeling from my extremely unprofessional opinion.
Cycle 1: Adrianne
Cycle 2: Shandi
Cycle 3: Norelle
Cycle 4: Kahlen, with a nod to Christina
Cycle 5: Nicole
Cycle 6: Joanie, with a nod to Danielle and Sara
Cycle 7: CariDee
Cycle 8: Brittany, with a nod to Renee
Cycle 9: Jenah, with a nod to Victoria (yes)
Cycle 10: Anya
Based on pictures alone, I'd have to say my 5 favorites are probably Anya, CariDee, Adrianne, Shandi, and Melrose. I also honestly think that if they hadn't cut Victoria so early for such a BS reason (was she a horrible bitch or something?), she would have become an easy favorite of her season and maybe even of all time.