Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lame.

Jenna Fischer has a pretty lame interview here. It only further convinces me that chick, as much as I love her acting and think she kicks ass, should not ever go anywhere near the writers' board for The Office (I mean, Jenna, I love you, but your ideas are just dumb. Roy should be back! Jim and Pam aren't meant to be together and are just supposed to push each other toward the person they're supposed to marry! Jim and Pam aren't ready to be engaged yet! Making a separate show called Art School seems so great! It really doesn't matter if Pam doesn't come back to D-M Scranton!).

Oh, and I don't buy the "we don't know if she's going back to D-M yet." Of course they do. They're just not telling us.

One thing I'm not worried much about this season? JAM. I keep the faith.