Thursday, October 30, 2008

America's Next Top Model, 10/29

All of the top five are quite good.

1. Samantha
I know, I know, but it's actually fantastic. It's the only one without wonky stuff going on. It's a million times more elegant than I was expecting. For the first time ever, I'm really impressed with Sam.

2. Analeigh
Her pose is so graceful, gorgeous, and interesting but the face is a little wonky.

3. McKey
Her legs go on for about a billion miles, which I love, but her face looks like a pinhead and her expression looks like a scared raccoon.

4. Marjorie
I love the pose, it's so dynamic, but I'm getting a little tired of the hunched/broken back thing in almost every picture. Her arms look very short and the face isn't that great. But it's still a very good shot.

5. Sheena
It's true, she's not doing nearly as much as the other five girls, but I think she looks gorgeous and her pose, while simple, is very strong - what Jaslene specialized in.

6. Elina
I thought Elina would rock this shoot. I thought wrong. She looks like she's doing a jig, and she's got that stupid bitchface from the balloon ladder shoot, just with demon-crossed eyes.


Keep on prayin' for Analeigh to win this one, guys!