Monday, October 20, 2008

Meh.



I. Hate. Roy. Anderson. So. Much. Why. Is. He. Back.

I knew he was coming back because of spoilers, and I know he's just in this one episode. I still really fucking hate him and if they're going to bring back lame old love interests, I'd rather see Karen. Or, God, even Katy (Jesus is probably busy, though). I'm not saying it can't be handled well, but he's not there for a multi-episode arc. Presumably, he's only there to be like "omg shee cheeted on mee shee culd cheet on u lolz hlprt", what's the fucking point other than to infuriate me by seeing his stupid-ass face?

Can you tell I hate Roy? And it's really bad because by extension I always end up being like "THAT FUCKER" whenever I see David Denman, who I'm sure is a lovely person.

Oh well... MICHOLLY LOOOOOOVEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! But not about Roy.