Thursday, March 19, 2009

Here's what I have to say to everyone about The Office lately.

Comic Book Guy: Last night's Itchy & Scratchy was, without a doubt, the worst episode ever. Rest assured I was on the Internet within minutes registering my disgust throughout the world.
Bart: Hey, I know it wasn’t great, but what right do you have to complain?
Comic Book Guy: As a loyal viewer, I feel they owe me.
Bart: What? They’re giving you thousands of hours of entertainment for free. What could they possibly owe you? If anything, you owe them.
Comic Book Guy: [hesitantly] ...Worst episode ever.

The thing is, the internet is full of Comic Book Guys who don't even realize they're Comic Book Guys, who took "worst. episode. ever" from this and use it all the time but are too dumb to realize that it was making fun of them. I don't really like The Simpsons but this is just genius.