Thursday, March 15, 2007

in praise of Ben Affleck



...really. I adore him.

1. Hooottttt. Hot hot hot hot hot. Hottttttt.
2. He is no longer a joke (especially since he stopped dating Jennifer Lopez).
3. He is fantastic in Hollywoodland, totally deserving of all the praise he gets.
4. His script for Good Will Hunting really is great.
5. Sure he was in Daredevil (and Pearl Harbor and Gigli...okay the man makes some bad career choices), but he was also in Shakespeare in Love.
6. ...and he was GREAT in Shakespeare in Love!
7. He is part of my favorite Hollywood couple. Seriously, him and Jennifer Garner are adorable, have one of the cutest babies I've ever seen (seriously, I hate babies, but Violet is so darn cute), and seem totally normal and in love. If they break up, I will cry.
8. Gigli isn't that bad. Okay, it's bad, but it is far from the worst movie ever.
9. I like how he is best friends with Matt Damon. That's adorable.
10. Don't you just want to go get a beer with him? I think if I could be friends with any guy in Hollywood, it would be him.

Love ya Ben.