Tuesday, March 27, 2007

happy birthday to a motherfucking genius (the language is in his honor)

we get it, quentin, you like uma


"Normally, both your asses would be dead as fucking fried chicken, but you happen to pull this shit while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you. But I can't give you this case, it don't belong to me. Besides, I've already been through too much shit this morning over this case to hand it over to your dumb ass."

Yeah, Quentin Tarantino is one of the most annoying people ever put on planet Earth. But you know what? He's also one of the most talented directors ever put on planet Earth, so it sort of balances out. Whatever you want to say about him, you can't deny that he has the ability to take tons of shit from other things and make them truly his own. Pulp Fiction is the best movie ever with the best screenplay ever. I do not exaggerate that statement. Plus, he's the only one who knows what the fuck to do with Uma Thurman (see the picture above, which still cracks me up. Uh, Quentin, her face is up there.). My ranking of his movies:

1. Pulp Fiction (A+, and my favorite movie ever.)
2. Kill Bill (A+ together, an A for both volumes)
3. Jackie Brown (A-/A)
4. Reservoir Dogs (A-)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Now get cranking on some more movies. Can't fuckin' wait for Grindhouse!!