Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Devil Wears Prada, for like the fifteen millionth time.

Ranking the Performances:

Meryl Streep









Stanley Tucci (underrated [remember when EW said Emily Blunt was subtle? Excuse me for a minute - HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA - but he is the definition of subtle comedy], but not really nom-worthy)
Emily Blunt's eyeshadow (it was damn fantastic)















Emily Blunt (I've said it before. I'll say it again. I thought she was fine at what she was doing, which was, and pardon my oversimplification here [but it's called for in this case.], wearing some really heavy eye makeup, putting an expression on her face as if there was a foul-smelling odor right behind it, and then reading some lines off a script with some better-than-average [that's all the credit I'm giving her] readings. I doubt she'd inspire the bile in me that she does if it wasn't for the Globe nod and the batshit crazy reaction to her)
Adrien Grenier (whenever Emily is on screen, I sort of glare. When Adrien is on screen, though, I smile. sigh)
























































Andy's other friends
Traci Thoms
"weird eyebrow man"
(infinity and a half)
Anne Hathaway