Sunday, May 11, 2008

OfficeTally fuels my obsession.


Click it. Micholly foreva! And part of me wants to be like "dude this ain't Lost!" but yet...I AM SO HOOKED. LET'S GO.

1. This one is probably just Michael being Michael. Oh look, Hank! I wonder if he's gonna have a showdown with Jim. I think I do think Toby is really the one leaving (though I won't be shocked if it's someone else at the last minute). Apparently, that's not the secret that turned the set "into Fort Knox," and many times people involved with the show have mentioned how much Paul doesn't really like acting. Maybe he finally convinced the other writers that his actual acting role on the show is done, so he can concentrate on writing for it.
2. Probably just Dwight being crazy/hazing Holly.
3. Maybe, after the original Party Planning Committee idea fails, Phyllis just decides "screw it" and takes everyone to a carnival. According to spoilers, Michael is gonna fall hard for Holly, and maybe she really likes him too, and they're really hitting it off, and then... Jan shows up, all knocked up with Michael's kid. DRAAAAMAAAAAA.
4. I don't think they're on the roof; based on the car right behind them, I think they're in the parking lot (oy, Jim and parking lots...). Are they shocked and amused or Toby-just-groped-Pam's-leg horrified? Based on the few seconds you see before this shot, I think it's the former. Maybe they ran in on a Dwangela makeout session or Jan with a huge pregnant belly...
5. I don't know. But if you watch the preview, she seems happy. It looks a little like a "yes, I'll marry you!" hug, but would Jim really propose in the break room? Even if he was gonna propose at the office, there are far better places he could propose in. Whatever, I may be critiquing it now, but I know wherever it happens, tears will be shed and shrieks will be...shrieked. AHHHHHH.
6. Where's Pam (she could be being blocked by Kevin, but I don't think so)? Why does everyone look so "oh boy...", while Jim looks totally amused? I'm gonna say they're reading some notice about Ryan burning down the Corporate offices ;)

Guys, this is gonna be Office week here at this tharrr blog. Sorry to say, but if I get in a single post dedicated to movies, it'll be an accomplishment. Yes, my obsession is complete and entirely pathetic, but...you gotta love it.

GET PSYCHED, YA'LL. IS IT THURSDAY YET????