Thursday, May 29, 2008

I have funny friends.

(me) (10:39:41 PM): the happening is a pretty dumb title
(me) (10:39:51 PM): also mark wahlberg seems really wrong for the role.
(me) (10:40:01 PM): mark wahlberg is not the kind to be like "death! OMG! i'm gonna die!"
(me) (10:40:20 PM): mark wahlberg is the kind to go up to death, stick his pointer finger in its face, and go "faaaaahk you, cunt!!!!"
(friend) (10:41:07 PM): no. that's the departed. the whole movie. not any one character. the movie stands up and goes "fahk off ya fahkin' cuntrags!" and bangs your girlfriend.
(me) (10:41:18 PM): hahahhahahahhahhahaha
(me) (10:41:20 PM): its so true

So, "Night Out" is on now, and honestly, apologies to "The Deposition" because "Night Out" is definitely the worst episode of S4. It's not terrible, in fact it is pretty funny, but it would probably be in my bottom 10 episodes of the series, which I need to work on. There are only three episodes of the entire series which I would flat-out say I didn't like.