Friday, May 09, 2008

HYPERVENTILATES.



Time to OVERANALYZE THE SHIT OUT OF IT, GUYS. Oh, God, I'm too excited...

- Michael dances ridiculously. YES. I love when Michael dances. He's probably dancing for joy because Toby is leaving. (Overanalysis: why is he alone in the office?!?!?!?)
- Amy Ryan looks pretty!
- JAM HUG!!!!!! She looks SO happy. :)
- Michael tries to strangle Toby!!! Is that Hank behind them? I wonder if he will perform his revenge on Jim Halpert...
- "It's big. Really big." I bet it is, Jim. ;) (twss) OH BOY!
- "We've been sworn to secrecy..." Okay, this part is great, because a. it has Creed, and b. IS THAT JAM ON THE ROOF I SPY?!?!??!?!?! I love how they look vaguely horrified (but not like, "Night Out"-post-Toby-leg-groping horrified. Also...it almost doesn't look like the roof. Or, it looks like the roof of a building in a major city. But it's probably the roof at DM Scranton OH MY GOD I NEED THIS EPISODE HERE RIGHT NOW). OH MY GOD, YOU GUYS, SERIOUSLY I NEED TO STOP OVERTHINKING THIS.
- SPOILER ALERT!!!! YAY!
- Michael and the new HR lady on a ferris wheel!!!! Amazing! ILUVUAMYRYAN.
- Do you notice how everyone save, um, a certain person are gathered around Jim's computer? (at least, that's what I saw at my quick glance)
- What is Dwight biting down on?
- Angela's super-coy look. Hmmmm...
- Michael dances some more!!!!
- Note we don't see Jan. That's probably because she's got a MASSIVE PREGNANT BELLY, oh yes.

Oh. My. God. BRING. IT. ON.

Yes, I'm a tool.

ETA: NBC just put up a very slightly different promo, that has Jim going "No way" in a way that sounds different every time I listen to it (excited? angry???? AAHHHH!!!) and promising that there will be surprises "down to the very last second." AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Also, Steve Buscemi is gonna be on ER, so I miiiight just have to watch ER.