Saturday, September 26, 2009

Updated ANTM predictions.

14. Lisa
13. Rachel
12. Courtney
11. Lulu
10. Rae
The judges don't like her any more. I can see her minorly messing up the next shoot and the judges really coming down on her for it.
9. Ashley
Did they mention she's a dancer and they think it holds her back?
8. Bianca
I'm pretty sure she's getting the Sandra elimination, where she lands in the B2 a lot before unceremoniously being dumped.
7. Kara
She'll be told that she's too harsh and that her portfolio isn't as good as the other girls or something.
6. Erin
Her elimination will be BS. It seems like the judges like her now, which is good, cuz I was kind of fearing she'd be Clarked (FCO one week, eliminated the next pre-overseas) this week.
5. Sundai
I think Tyra has a soft spot for her, so she'll get far, but damn, she's just too short.
4. Brittany
I just get the feeling she goes far.
3. Nicole
Commercial appeal? Nicole? Yeah not really. Plus, she's too good to be top two.
2. Laura
She's definitely getting far, and if I wasn't like 75% sure Jennifer was winning this, she'd absolutely be my guess.
1. Jennifer
One time for the AAAAA-SIAAAANS!!!!