Thursday, September 24, 2009

Eeeeee! & "The Meeting"



Eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Anyway, tonight's episode was great. I was on the edge of my seat almost the entire time, and I didn't know that the show could do that! It was extremely well-written and well-directed. The new direction it introduced is interesting, and I'm excited to see what comes out of it. I just hope Michael and Jim don't become enemies, because I love Michael and Jim interaction and especially Michael and Pam interaction (weren't they amazing just this episode? "Please don't talk about my breast milk.").

Funny stuff:
- Toby yelling "ASSHOLE!" at what he thought was Darryl, because... it's Toby!
- Michael hiding under the cheese cart, attempting to listen in on what Jim and David Wallace were discussing... only to have the meeting end promptly.
- the cold open! the cold open! the cold open!!!!
- Andy's tie!
- Dwight's reaction to Jim's promotion!
- Pam talking to everyone trying to get RSVPs for the wedding
- Creed and Michael. HAH.
- oh gosh I can't think of anything else right now, but it was great. :D