Thursday, September 24, 2009

Top Chef tonight

Jen and Kevin, please come over to my kitchen immediately to make what you made for the elimination challenge. Nom nom nom.

Ew, everyone was so obnoxious to Robin, and I don't even like Robin! Though yeah, it's bizarre that Michelle Bernstein criticized, I think it was Laurine, for not being original enough and Robin won the quickfire... with a salad and an apple crisp. Yeah. I did not understand like 80% of those quickfire dishes, by the way. And did one of the Voltaggio brothers make salmon ice cream? GROSS.

Jen was hilarious and adorable when she was trying to run away from Tom. Scary bald man!

GUYS I REALLY CAN'T STAND TOBY. WHYYYYYY DID HE HAVE TO COME BACK.

I still looooove this season. Yeah, the Robin drama wasn't great, but it's reality TV, and I've come to expect it. The chefs are all just so talented.