Saturday, September 12, 2009

In praise of Padma./random musings

I gushed about Tom Colicchio a few posts ago (also, it was hilarious on that stupid Bravo show when he talked about how he purposefully said "pack your knives and leave" instead of "pack your knives and go" because he didn't want to step on Padma's toes) so I guess I should talk about Padma now. Anyway, I like her. She may be the most beautiful human being on the planet, and she brings a powerful aura of spaceyness to balance out the snark sauce Tom brings, not that I mind that.

But what do I really like? That Toby, who was supposed to be a full-time judge this season, hasn't shown up yet, at all. Or maybe he's there and all of his lame references that no one gets have just been edited out. Bravo, you don't have to change this, trust me.

Did this entry make sense? No. It did not. I am tired.