Friday, September 25, 2009

Yo, Russell, I'm really happy for you, and I'ma let you finish...

But Richard Hatch was one of the best Survivor villains of all time! ALL TIME!

I am done with this season. I'll tune in at 8:45 every week to see who goes home, and that's it. Maybe after Ben and Russell leave, I'll watch, but I'm pretty sure that's not happening for a very long time. There isn't a single likable person on the island. I mean, seriously, there's a woman who's a 39-year-old Bible-bumping grandmother and conservative activist who describes herself as a "fit Sarah Palin" who we haven't even had time to hate yet because she's had no screen time! Instead, we get WORSTVILLAINEVER!Russell and the racist, misogynistic, and homophobic Ben. Yaaaay. I mean, last season was The Coach Show, and goddamn that got annoying, but at least Coach was really hilarious at times.

I'll go ahead and declare Foa Foa the worst tribe ever on the show. Yeah, tribes like Ulong from Survivor: Palau or Maraamu from Survivor: Marquesas were epic fails, but they were funny epic fails. Ravu from Survivor: Fiji was horrible, but understandably so, since they were, oh, deprived of all supplies while the other camp lived in (relative) luxury. Pagong in the original Survivor was single-handedly outwitted, but hey, it was the first Survivor, I can cut them some slack. Foa Foa is just completely pathetic.