Thursday, August 13, 2009

ANTM C13 midgets!!!!

Warning: farkin' big images! First, let me just say that these girls are, almost uniformly, really, really pretty. No one has a horrible promo shot like Tahlia, London, Jessica, and Kortnie last cycle. There will be a minimum of bitching and a maximum of nitpicking.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ashley

Is it bad that my first thought was, “those pants are pulling at an unflattering area on her crotch”? Anyway, she seems really hated, but I don’t think she’s so bad. I love her skin and her hair, and her proportions are really good. She just looks really pedestrian, kind of oldish, and her expression is sour. It looks like she might photograph harshly if she’s not careful. But I do like her! I think she's destined to be an early elimination, though.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bianca

She looks like Nnenna, so I love her... but she also looks like C9 Bianca, so I hate her. :P Eh, she's okay. Anyway, this isn’t a very good photo. I don’t mind the shaved head (I’m already ROFLing thinking about what they’re gonna do to her for the makeover though. BAD WIG AHOYYYYYY), but it’s just such a harsh, harsh expression on her face and she looks old. And compared to Nnenna, she just ain't that great. Though she has been in a commercial for like .02 seconds where she looked really gorgeous. At the very least, I can laugh at her shoes here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Brittany

According to ~some random person that knows her on ONTD~, she brings the crazy. YAY! Anyway, other than that, I think she’s stunning. Her outfit is really cute (though it kinda gives her some HIPS, though it’s not terrible), she’s got great legs, hair, and facial bone structure. She reminds me of Meaghan, the most recent winner of CNTM, only maybe even more stunning. I can’t believe she’s only 5’5”!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Courtney

Everyone loooves her, and I just... don't get it. Like, I've heard one of the biggest, most annoying Analeigh detractors jizzing all over Courtney's "classically beautiful" face. Really? I mean, she's pretty, but she's not a stunner. She looks like what her occupation is, an obnoxiously perky (not that I'm not guilty of this myself at times, frankly) cheerleading captain. Like that pose is kind of silly, and it's a fail combined with the big cheesy smile on her face. She totally doesn’t look 5’4” though. Great legs.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Erin

Woowwwwwww. This photo is AMAAAAAZING. Right now, she’s obviously the best girl, which probably means she’ll suck on the show (Heather, Hannah, Sandra, Adele...). Damn, she is stunning! She looks so tall and willowy, and her face is flawless. Seriously, she’s got one of the best faces ever on this show. It’s too bad her gorgeous hair will undoubtedly get cut off by Tyra for makeovers. And she’s 5’6” so… not that short!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jennifer

O hai Asian who will probably win. Actually, I shouldn’t say that, because let’s face it, that’s what everyone said about Sheena. Anyway, she’s cute and, like many of the girls, gorgeous, but she’s just so commercial to the point where she’s hardly even a model, like the worst aspects of Fo last year. Plus, thunderthighs. That said, I think she could benefit from an edgy haircut and maybe she takes a hella fierce photo. I like her a lot more than this “review” would indicate!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kara

Uhhh… well, it’s nice for Kortnie that she got down to “normal” model size, changed her name (Kortnie to Kara… you ain’t foolin’ me, lady ;) ), and tried out for this season. She’s got a great body, but I don’t like the expression on her face at all and she looks old. That said, the promo in Us Weekly just came out and wow, she looks fantastic there. Maybe I was wrong about this one… but until the show airs, I’m just gonna keep saying I don’t like her. :P

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Laura

Hardly anyone talks about her, but I think she’s my second favorite, after ERIN ERIN ERIN ERIN ERIN. Her pose is cute, she’s super long and lean (or at least looks it), I wear that outfit more or less every day, and I think her face is just awesome. Seriously, tell me that face isn’t positively perfect for the industry. Oh, and apparently she’s a hick that castrates cows! What else could you want.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lisa

HEY I AM AN AEROBICS INSTRUCTOR EVERYONE. Seriously, that pose, lols. Anyway, I think she’s cute and she’s got a gorgeous face, but she seems extremely commercial, like a lot of the other girls. Maybe she’ll surprise me and photograph interestingly, though… I don’t know, I just like her. A lot, too. It’s unfortunate that she’s kinda chunky, but I just think her face is freaking divine, and faces will matter a lot for these girls.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lulu

She’s been featured in one of the commercials, where she looks hella busted. Like, I love Isis, but Isis-level busted. Here, though, I like her, despite the fact that it’s kind of a weird and awkward picture. She’s really tiny, and she totally looks like Chanel Iman. Based on the commercials, she’s gonna be really fun personality-wise, too. And her name is LULU!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Nicole

Um… here’s the thing. I WANT to love her. She looks SO tall (she’s already one of the taller ones, at 5’7”, but she looks way taller than that here) and skinny, she’s almost a smidgen like Cintia Dicker ZOMG, and she’s been in one of the commercials where she looks like Nicole C5. Like Erin, she’s got a great face. The only thing is, she totally reminds me of Adele. And we all know Adele took freaking KILLER pre-show shots, then SUCKED on the show. So, for now, Nicole...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bitch got her own Colbert macro! She should be grateful. ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Rachel

Uh… it looks like she’s got one great little body and she strikes me as adorable, but that face! She looks like a frog crossed with Jimmy Fallon. Though for some reason, I feel like she’s going to be a killer model with a serious chameleon quality, and this is just a bad photo of her face. And sure enough, she looks really pretty and angelic in the Us Weekly promo.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Rae

She’s pretty, but she strikes me as just a bit too chunky. I don’t really remember her all that much. I can’t believe she’s a mom, though! Oh, and I’ve seen quite a few “OMG CLARE IS BACK!!!” No. Just… no. Eh, I think she’s one of my least favorites. I mean, she’s pretty, but she’s not as pretty as some other girls and it’s not really a model’s face. These girls really need model faces. And her proportions just seem… off for modeling. Hot in real life though, no doubt, especially because SHE’S A MOM!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sundai

Obligatory Silly Name Brigade. Also LOL @ the fact that she’s the shortest one there, at 5’3”. F all y’alls’ I, that’s four inches taller than I am. That said, despite looking pretty tall for 5’3” (great legs!), I’m just not crazy about her face. She looks HARSH. There’s been a lot of “she looks just like Ebony C9!” and… no. Jesus cries over you saying that! Her hair is just a mess, too. This one needs a makeover, stat. I think she’s my least favorite…

My ranking of the girls, subject to change, keeping in mind no one is really terrible:
1. Erin
2. Laura
3. Lisa
4. Brittany
5. Lulu
6. Jennifer
7. Rachel
8. Nicole
9. Ashley
10. Bianca
11. Rae
12. Courtney
13. Kara
14. Sundai

I'll do elimination predictions later. YAAAAY I love 14-girl seasons!!!