Thursday, August 20, 2009

ANTM C13 predix!

Yeah, there's gonna be a double elimination somewhere, but I dunno where, so I'll just have 14 individual eliminations for now.

14. Ashley
She's forgettable and she doesn't seem to be a very good model, at least from what we've seen before. No matter how much I like her, she screams early out to me, much like Nijah did last year.

13. Courtney
If there's any sort of shoot requiring edge, she's fucked. Her early out might be wishful thinking, but there are whispers that she's an early out. I think she's either a very early out, or she'll get eliminated during the go-sees episode overseas (haha, go-sees are going to be HILARIOUS this cycle).

12. Sundai
I think Tyra and maybe some of the other judges will love her, but her photos will just be too bad and her looks too pedestrian to let her get very far. If she gets a makeover to edge her out, though, like C11's Sam, she might get a lot farther, like overseas farther.

11. Lisa
I love her, but I think the judges will suddenly spring the "OMG WHERE IS YOUR PERSONALITY?" line on her. That, and her body's kind of weird.

10. Kara
I just don't see her getting that far. I don't think she'll take great photos and she looks old. Plus, if it wasn't for her crazy fans on some boards I read, I'd find her forgettable.

9. Rae
Obligatory "eliminated for resting on pretty" girl. Again, though, like Sundai, if she gets an edgy makeover, she will probably make it overseas. Either that, or she's getting the Rebecca treatment, where they decide she's boring and pretty-pretty early on, and never really change their minds.

8. Rachel
I think she'll have an awesome portfolio, but she'll mess up slightly on one shoot and it's goodbye. Or she doesn't show enough personality and the judges don't think she wants it or something dumb. My point is, I think her elimination will be BS.

7. Laura
She's got great potential in my mind, but she was also Voted Most Likely to Fuck Up a Commercial Because of Her Accent, Y'All. By... well... me.

6. Brittany
If she really is a crazy bee-yotch, then she will get far, but not too far. Heh. You know it's true. I think she'll get fairly far based on her strong potential, anyway.

5. Lulu
I think she'll be the "personality" girl who all the judges will be in love with, but her photos will only be okay.

4. Erin
She'll be awesome, but they always have to have some elimination that doesn't make any sense. Well, I have seen candid photos of her on one of the boards I read, and she's less impressive in them than she's been in her promo photos, so maybe she'll be eliminated for "not being a model in person" or something.

3. Bianca
I really think she's going to suck and photograph really harshly and old. But honestly, there's one of those that gets way too far almost every cycle (Keenyah, Kim, Jaeda/Eugena, Natasha, Bianca/Heather/Saleisha, Dominique/Katarzyna, Elina, and I liked Aminat more than most but yeah, Aminat...). Seeing as Bianca seems to have the tragic backstory (she shaved her head after an abusive relationship of hers ended), I think she'll be the one this cycle.

2. Nicole
Just because I'm not sure if Tyra can resist a redhead/Asian F2. I think she might be cute and quirky, and the judges always let those girls go to the F2 but no farther. Plus, GOD, another Nicole can't win. This is ANTM, you know they have rules like that!

1. Jennifer
ONE TIME FOR THE AAAAA-SIANS!!!! Then again, didn't everyone think this about Sheena, too? Hmm.




Don't forget to make this one of your favorites so you can laugh at me when this cycle is over and, like, Courtney won. EW.