Thursday, August 27, 2009

ANTM C13 preview & other thoughts



Amber is a NUTCASE. Like... wowwwww. I think she may be genuinely mentally unstable, oh dear. USED to be a crazy girl?! Though she does look taller than whatever her height is (she's gotta be 5'7" or shorter).

Hahaha @ the cheap makeover demonstrating thing. Brittany looks good if older, Erin looks terrible but she gets a pretty good photo out of it, that look does not work for Sundai but I'm glad they got rid of her horrendous hair in the promo shot.

Also, the individual interviews with the girls are out. So here they are, and my thoughts on these hos!

Ashley: Aw. I like her. She's cute, and she doesn't look old here like she does in the photos of her that I've seen. That's good! And that's about all I can say because she seems so boring. Oh, and NEW YORK RIOT AUDITION!!!!!

Bianca: A comment you will see over and over... what is up with these outfits? They're really hideously unflattering, and this one in particular is just bad for her boobs. Anyway, I think she's beautiful and regal and I like that she seems tough. I just need more proof that she can photograph well. I CAN'T RIDE A BIKE EITHER, HOLLA. And I loooove that little edge in "competitiveness" there, hah!

Brittany: Well SOMEONE likes talking about math and craziness. I do think she's cute, and really pretty.

Courtney: SO GENERIC, and she looks really thick here. Her voice is not what I was expecting at all, though. I was definitely expecting... well... Analeigh. Hah. She seems super tough, which I like. And damn, she broke her leg and still made it into the competition! That's devotion. To ANTM, sure, but whatever.

Erin: I am losing my original HARDCORE love for her because a few photos of her have come out and they can't even somewhat compare to her AMAZING promo shot. She looks very generic in them. That said, I still like her. I love that she is a dork who admits to playing Pokemon! And she has a cute... accent or something like that.

Jennifer: SHE LOVES MUSICAL THEATER YAAAYYY! I love how cute and enthusiastic she is. She’s also really beautiful. She reminds me a lot of Fo, so I don’t know how much of a model she will be, but she’s extremely pretty. Also, she was at the CRAZY STAMPEDE TRYOUT!!!! Oh wow. I just got to the end of her interview and… “I poop a lot.” I definitely love her now, just for freakin’ admitting that. On video. Where many, many people will see it.

Kara: HI I YELL A LOT. Along with Courtney, another person with a voice I really didn’t expect. I love that she’s dorky enough to admit she bought a plane ticket in order to try out for ANTM. Also, what an… unflattering outfit, though she does look a thousand times better than she did in her individual promo shot.

Laura: Oh, I am going to reveal what an ~East Coast Elite~ I am with this statement, but her accent might get annoying. Also, can she talk about anything but castrating bulls? Still, the fact that she was working in New York and Chicago makes me think she’s one tough cookie and I still love her look to death.

Lisa: Another unflattering outfit. I still like her, I think she’s so beautiful, but I’m pretty sure she’s a boring-ass early out. They interviewed her for like twenty seconds!

Lulu: Hah! Another one from the crazy model stampede! I love this so much. I hope they reference it like 400 times. I love how tiny she is, and I like her alien-esque face, but she seems to have awful teeth.

Nicole: She almost looks like an alien or something. Like, her head looks much bigger than it should be on her body, haha. She’s definitely a chameleon. The only problem with her many different looks is/are, 90% of the time she looks really busted. Personality-wise, she seems sweet and quiet.

Rachel: I love her more by like, the day, haha. She holds herself kind of weirdly which might hurt her in photoshoots, but I still love her look. Also, damn, that was a short-ass interview. She must be boring LOL.

Rae: These outfits keep making me laugh. Like, damn, they are the worst outfits ever and she looks so dumpy in it. She seems well-spoken but boring.

Sundai: She is ADORABLE! I kind of love her now. She’s still way too short with bad hair (and they had a preview of the makeovers on another site, and she gets RIHANNA HAIR, which looks TERRIBLE on her) and that promo shot was terrible, so maybe not totally love, but she’s really cute and funny and seems friendly. I love that she called some of the other girls “dull.” ROFL work Sundai.

Aaaand that's all she wrote.