Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I was sort of right!

Voila. I was out, but I caught a re-run so yays.

That guy who was a douche was still a douche, but kind of a charming douche this week. Not to be all un-PC, but I would have never guessed those two girls would be gay!

I'm glad that one woman left. She just seemed irritating and reminded me of Ariane. I do not like Ariane. >:( Plus, she screwed up shrimp. Twice. I love shrimp. How dare you, random lady!

I like Hector, and I understand him frying that steak last week because he is not kidding when he says Hispanic people fry like 90% of their food, but how do you even make tofu ceviche? That just sounds weird... and definitely unappetizing.

Along those lines... what the eff is a guacamole macaroon? Isn't a macaroon like... a cookie... made out of coconut and shortbread? That just seems so weird to say it's a cookie. Still, the brothers are cute. Like, really cute.

Jen is still one tough broad, and I say that in the best way.

I really like... I think his name is Kevin. The really chubby redheaded guy with the big beard who won the challenge last episode. He looks just like Conan O'Brien too.

Tom Colicchio was cra-a-a-a-anky tonight. And I love 'im like that!