Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Uhhh cool story...?

So I belong to a forum where I rarely post. Like, I've been a member for maybe like 14 months and I have roughly 300 posts. Sometimes I go on posting sprees, sometimes I won't post for weeks, etc. I read the boards a lot, though. Anyway, these boards have a much-advertised "ignore feature," and you can see how many people have you ignored. I've never been ignored by anyone before, but I credit that more to the fact that I rarely post rather than the fact that I am obviously so insightful and witty that no one would want to not read what I post, hah. I don't have anyone ignored; yeah, there are some consistently annoying posters on the site, but I just roll my eyes and skip their posts.

Yesterday, according to my profile, I was ignored by 0 members.
Today, I am being ignored by 3 members.
HUH?
I didn't even make a post in the past... like... few days! I don't get it! Not that I'm so offended, it's just confusing and, to invent a term, randoza.