Thursday, August 20, 2009

ANTM C13: Us Weekly promo

AIEEEEE.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

From left to right: Sundai, Nicole, Laura, Erin, Lulu, Jennifer, Brittany, Courtney, Bianca, Rae, Kara, Ashley, Rachel, Lisa.

Ashley
I'm still getting first out vibes from her. She just seems kind of blah and forgettable, and though she's pretty, she's still photographing old. And she looks tired.

Bianca
It's more than likely the worst photo here. Her face is totally blank, minus the weird angry expression, and the pose is, as Miss Jay would say, the "black girl in the ghetto" pose or whatever it is. I really think she'll be the worst girl... but I'm pretty sure she'll make it overseas, too.

Brittany
Her face is just so beautiful, but I'm not that crazy about this photo. She looks kind of hesitant, and that's not really a flattering angle for her body. It makes her look wider than she really is. That said, she's still got one hell of a face... she's basically a blonde Samantha C8, and her face was awesome.

Courtney
I still don't get it. :( She looks weird and unfocused, or something. This photo makes her look short and dumpy, too. Unless she does better on the show, I really hope she's an early out.

Erin
Love her face, love her pose, love her. I really just think she has awesome bone structure. Hopefully she's this good on the show!

Jennifer
Her head is tipped at kind of an unflattering angle, but other than that, I do like it. She looks strong and even though she's kind of hidden, I like her pose. Or maybe I'm just saying that because I assume she's gonna be the winner and I'm bracing myself for it, hah!

Kara
This photo is MUCH better than her promo photo. Her face looks great, if still kind of old, and I love her pose. She'll definitely bring the attitude to her photoshoots, hah.

Laura
Like Jennifer, that's a really unflattering angle for her face, but I still think her face is just amazing. I still love her.

Lisa
She's really underrated. I think she's an early out, but she's just got a gorgeous face. I love how delicate her pose is, and I just think she has a gorgeous face. Not necessarily a model's face, but she's just got a beautiful face.

Lulu
See, this is the "simple strength" all ANTM girls should aspire to in their photoshoots. I love this photo, and I love Lulu.

Nicole
10000000x better than that "DURRRRR" expression she has in her promo shot! She really looks like Alya here, who was a very strong contestant on one of the foreign NTMs and who had a really unique face. She definitely seems like a chameleon; in every photo/screencap I've seen of her, she looks different (though, unfortunately, a lot of the time, she looks REALLY busted). IDK, I'll have to see how she does on the show...

Rachel
I like her more and more as the premiere gets closer and closer. As for this photo, minus the fact that she looks hella short, I LOVE IT. That face is just amazing! On a negative note, damn, she really looks like a midget.

Rae
Whoah. I'm pretty sure she's gonna be the obligatory booted-for-resting-on-pretty girl, but, other than the fact that her body's mostly hidden (which might be a good thing, considering how chunky-ish she looks in her promo shot :( ), this is a great photo. She looks like a more conventionally pretty version of Anya.

Sundai
Ehhh... at least the HORRIBLE HAIR is hidden, but her cheeks are just too chubby. I really don't think she's got much of anything.


PREDICTIONS NEXT!!!! WOOOOOO