Tuesday, March 18, 2008

10 Under 30.

Because 30 WAS really hard. My own personal lists. And yes, I know I said some of these (especially the guys) were overrated, but damn, are there any good male actors under 30? I miss you Heath :( He'd probably be #2. Click the names to celebrate the pretty.

Guys
1. Jake Gyllenhaal
2. John Krasinski
3. James McAvoy
4. Topher Grace (it's too bad he sucked as Venom and that's what he'll probably be remembered for.)
5. Haley Joel Osment (not as of late, but damn, The Sixth Sense and A.I.)
6. Ryan Gosling
7. Seth Rogen
8. Michael Cera
9. Joseph Gordon-Levitt
10. Ben Foster

Girls
1. Scarlett Johansson
2. Kirsten Dunst
3. Christina Ricci
4. America Ferrera
5. Sarah Polley
6. Rosario Dawson
7. Katherine Heigl
8. Michelle Williams
9. Zooey Deschanel
10. Bryce Dallas Howard (actually remarkably talented, and not getting by on just connections. Too bad she's in such awful movies...)