Friday, March 14, 2008

JENNA FISCHER IS FUCKING AWESOME.


So in an interview with Playboy (don't look at me like that. I read the transcript on a website for The Office), Jenna Fischer talks about something that happened when she had just come to Los Angeles to look for work. She met a no-name screenwriter at a party. He asked her if she would be willing to do a graphic sex scene; she said no. He told her, verbatim: "A real actress would say yes. A real actress would piss herself onstage if that's what it took ... You should just go home. You don't have what it takes." In Playboy, Jenna responds to him belatedly: "I should have told him, 'How about I piss on your face? Does that make me a real actress? Let's try that. I'll do that right here. I'll do that today.' Bring me Shem Bitterman [the screenwriter]."

FANCY NEW BEESLEY IS AMAZING.