Monday, March 10, 2008

The Office is everywhere!

Sure, they look cute here, but they're actually planning to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

So tonight I went with my dad to see The Other Boleyn Girl and Juno in theaters (I hadn't actually seen either of them in theaters before, shhh). And it occurred to me. The Office is everywhere!

So, in The Other Boleyn Girl, at the beginning, Natalie Portman's got the hots for some duke or something that is engaged. She says she's got the hots for him to her brother; her brother said "but he's engaged." Natalie says back something along the lines of "it is a long journey from bended knee to altar!" Clearly, this is that century's way of saying "BFD, engaged ain't married!"

Then, there is Juno. Beyond the obvious Rainn Wilson connection, where is Bleeker planning to go before prom? Benihana. BENIHANA!

I rest my case.