Friday, March 21, 2008

Why George Clooney is the best celebrity we have.

Esquire interview. I swear, I laughed more than I did during the entirety of The 40-Year-Old Virgin.

"I suffered short-term memory loss."

"Never heard of that. It was so secret, I have no idea what they're talking about."

"When I turn forty, I'll let you know about that."

"Where the hell are we? This is a hit, isn't it?"

"The Peacemaker, of course. Someday, a group of people will discover that one and give me a posthumous award for that."

"Wow, that's an angry cat right there."

"Ninety-four members. What the fuck?"

"That's bullshit. He looks great for a 70-year-old."

"I did get my balls done, though. I got them unwrinkled. It's the new thing in Hollywood - ball ironing."

"I guess I looked about three foot five sitting at the table."

"Twenty years ago - I'm having trouble remembering the penetrative love I had."

"I think this was actually taken out of Bill O'Reilly's novel."

"That's because I eat them."

"No. I'm gay gay. That third gay - that was pushing it."

"Gee, gosh, I was wrong about that. Bush turned out to be really great at all this."

"Well you know, if I was a girl and he was a girl, and I was a lesbian and he was a lesbian, I'd be all over him."

"It's like a Saturday Night Live sketch. Nobody says things like that."

"You kind of go, dude, weren't you in Dunston Checks In?"

him flipping out about the monkey butt video

and, of course, his reaction to 2girls1cup.

AMAZING.