Sunday, March 09, 2008

AHHH. HELP.

Since seeing Atonement I have somehow been under the spell of Keira Knightley. I don't know why. I don't know how. This didn't happen when I saw Pride and Prejudice, undoubtedly the better performance. I used to just roll my eyes and go "ugh, Keira" whenever I saw pictures of her, but now I'm all like, KEIRA!

Totally pretty! Adorable outfit!

Pretty!

Pretty!

YOWZA! The eyes are weird but like, Scarlett-Johansson-level hot!
(Probably because, quite frankly, though I don't think she's anorexic, she does look better with like 10 extra pounds.)


WHAT IS GOING ON???? I don't think she's a good actress; her only good performances were in Pride and Prejudice, Atonement, and Bend It Like Beckham, and two of those were with the same director so I'm calling that a fluke. And she's not anywhere near Oscar-worthy for Bend It Like Beckham. And she still looks like she got hit by a train sometimes. I DON'T KNOW. I'm so scared.