Monday, March 31, 2008

Ahhh, I so look forward to this weekend...


Leatherheads...

My Blueberry Nights
, which I'm still so psyched for despite those mediocre reviews...

Shine a Light... Scorsese + Stones...

Nim's Island... okay this one might take some actual explaining, so: I love Jodie Foster. I think she's undoubtedly the best child-to-adult actress of all time. If I had a top 10 working actress list that was solid, she would undoubtedly be on it. She just kicks so much ass. Abigail Breslin is awesome, and obviously also a child actress. They had an adorable interview together in People (shhhh). I'm pretty excited to see the way they play off each other. Also, there's Gerard Butler to drool over...

Leatherheads...

Now, the chances of me seeing any of these in theaters? SADFACE. If Leatherheads is here, though, I am probably going to run to the movie theater.